- Be responsible for coordination, preparation and testing of the new Mercedes me Connect services for Hong Kong and Macau
- Organizing and carrying out Perform System Integration Testing as well as End-to-End Testing for Connected Car services, which includes:
- Execution and maintenance of functional test cases
- Document findings using defect tracking tools (i.e. HP ALM - add traces from data logger), track defects, and re-run test cases
- Reporting of test results
- Setup and maintenance of testing equipment
- Test cases preparation for future testing activities
- Act as contact person to communicate with the Headquarter, the local dealer and other relevant parties.
- Higher Diploma or above with a focus in engineering, IT or related studies
- 2-3 years of experience in the area of technical skills and IT, preferably in automotive industry
- Experience in Backend/Frontend software testing (IT-Background)
- Knowledge of test management and defect tracking tools (HP ALM, Dante…) is desirable
- Experience with in-vehicle embedded electronic systems, telematics technologies and vehicle simulation software (e.g. Vector CANoe), vehicle diagnostics tools (e.g. DTS Monaco) is a big advantage
- Fluent in English and Chinese with good writing and presentation skills
- Extremely proactive and self-motivated
- Passionate about cars and familiar with the market
- Valid driver’s license is a
MUST with clean driving record
- Future working location:
For the successful candidate, we offer a 5-day week in addition to a salary that commensurate with your experience and qualification.
Potential candidates who meet our requirements, please apply with full resume and application letter indicating your present and expected salary via "Apply Now".
We are an equal opportunity employer. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. The Company may refer suitable applicants to other
vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months on completion of the recruitment exercise.