- Ensure the quality of products manufactured by suppliers conform to quality requirements of customers from factory assessment stage, production stage, till shipment.
- Factories assessment.
- Prepare inspection materials (checklists, samples, test reports).
- Review inspection reports received.
- Collaborate with textile merchandisers on daily activities.
- Handle claims and follow-up on corrective actions with suppliers.
- Standards presentation: introduce and explain the performance requirements to merchandisers, suppliers and laboratories.
- Products qualification: assess compliance of raw materials and samples proposed by commercial teams. Submit raw materials and samples to appointed laboratories. Monitor modifications required
on products. Confirm OK production to factories and commercial teams.
- Update testing database.
- Technician graduated from a Textile and Clothing University or Institute with a specialization in
fabric technology or textile engineering.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in quality controls, factory audits and products development.
- Experience working in an international inspection company or in the quality department of an international buying house would be preferable.
- Knowledge of European and other international safety requirements and norms applicable to the related products.
- Good command of basic production processes such as spinning, weaving, knitting, and confection.
- Expertise in dyeing and finishing processes, fabric performance and compliance standards (woven and knit fabrics).
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both spoken & written.
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office applications.
- Good communication skill with suppliers, buyers and merchandise teams.
- Good inter-personal skills, ability to work and learn independently, confident to make the right decisions in high pressured situations.
We offer good remuneration package to the right candidate included 5 days work, Flexible working hour, Bank Holiday,
15 days annual leaves, Medical & Dental Insurance and Double pay.
Interested candidates can send resume, application letter, expected salary and date of availability through Jobs DB.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.