- Prepare authentic Thai Cuisine to be served in the Club’s outlets.
- Work with the Executive Chef in menu and food promotion plans.
- Provide training to the team on preparing the dishes listed in the Thai menu.
- Solid knowledge of authentic Thai Cuisine and relevant experience gained in renowned Hotels, Clubs, or free-standing restaurants.
- Work experience gained in Hong Kong is an advantage.
- Good communication skill, ability to share the skill and knowledge with the team.
- Good concept and practice of Food Safety.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and/or Cantonese.
Compensation & Benefit:
- Staff Quarter
- Double pay and discretionary bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Duty Meals
- 6 days off per month
- 14 days of annual leaves
- Birthday leave
- Medical insurance scheme
- Group life insurance
Location: Deep Water Bay (5 mins walk from Ocean Park MTR Station Exit C) 工作地點: 深水灣 (港鐵海洋公園站可達)
Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department by clicking 'Apply Now' or:
Fax: 2870 6371
Mailing Address: 188 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Deep Water Bay, Hong Kong.
WhatsApp: 9176 8601
We are an equal opportunity employer. Information provided by you will only be used for the consideration of your application for the relevant positions.