- Assist in performing corporate secretarial function for Hong Kong and offshore companies;
- Prepare and submit statutory and regulatory filings;
- Assist in organizing board meetings, committee meetings and preparing minutes;
- Maintain proper statutory books and records;
- Assist in maintaining and updating in-house database;
- Assistant in prepare annual reports, announcements
- Provide support to ad hoc projects and assignments.
- Degree/Diploma holder
- Associate/Graduate/Student members of HKICS/ICSA are beneficial although not necessary
- 2 years relevant experience, preferably gained in listed companies
- Familiar with Companies Ordinance, Listing Rules, SFO reporting requirement and other statutory
knowledge in company laws in common jurisdictions such as Hong Kong, BVI and Cayman Islands
of CSA system is advantage
motivated with high initiative
organized with strong sense of responsibility and good interpersonal and communication skill
in MS Word, Excel and Chinese word-processing
command of English and Chinese
availability is preferred
***Potential temporary to permanent opportunity if well
We offer 5-day work and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interest party please send your application,
in writing, with details of experience to date, academic achievement, present and expected salary, address and contact number by clicking “Apply Now”.
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All unsuccessful applications will be destroyed within 6 months after the date
of this advertisement.