* Perform all administrative works for Mandatory Provident Fund and Occupational Retirement Schemes Ordinance schemes
* Prepare regular reports to clients, members and regulators
My client is a tier 1 Investment bank based in Hong Kong for more than a decade.
They provide world class financial services to different parties operating in more than 50 cities all over the world.
They are growing steadily and quickly every year and currently looking for the group of elite to join the big family.
To handle all administrative work of enrolment, contribution, termination and switching processing for both MPF and ORSO schemes.
Providiing services to different stakeholder internally and externally.
- Ideally an university degree holder
- A minimum of 1 years relevant working experience
- Relevant pension experience is an advantage
- Work Independently
- Customer-focused and able to handle multiple tasks
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficient PC skills with the ability to input Chinese characters
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, including excellent written and spoken Chinese and English, and ideally Putonghua
Great working environment
Solid on-job training
Amazing annual leave package
Clear career path
Chance to convert to permanent
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kingsman Yu on +852 2258 3544