- A client support position for a candidate with strong knowledge in finance and trading.
- Grow within the company and have a bright career path with a company with strong global presence.
Our client is a company that operates a digital trading platform that allows access to electronic brokering services that caters to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisor, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centres in 31 countries from a single account. They are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 850,000 trades per day. Their employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools. They are looking for a candidate with strong financial and trade knowledge to join their team.
- As a Trade and Client Support specialist, you will act as the intermediate for the Interactive Broker's professional clients in the Asia-Pacific region including broker-dealers, hedge funds, investment managers, and proprietary trading groups.
- Your aim is to build and maintain long-term customer relationships through superior, high-touch service as we continue to expand our global product offering.
- Respond to client enquiries and complaints and offer effective resolutions.
- Investigate account management and trade-related issues involving execution, order routing, trade busts, position liquidation etc.
- Meet with institutional clients to identify their needs and introduce appropriate services and work flow solutions.
- Understand wide scale service issues at a detailed, technical level and make recommendations for process improvement.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics, or related discipline.
- Must have strong product knowledge Equities, Options, Futures, FX.
- Analytical self-starter who takes ownership of projects and sees them through to completion.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Candidates with prior experience in the areas of middle/back office operations, compliance, electronic trading, and fund administration will be given priority.
- Minimum 2 years experience at a global financial institution (new graduates who demonstrate a strong grasp of the core competencies will also be considered).
- HKSI Paper 1, 7, 8 is a must, SFC License 1 & 4 is also preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel; Bloomberg, UNIX and/or general programming experience a plus.
- 15 Days annual leave.
- Medical & Dental coverage.
- On-the-job training.
- Visa provided if necessary.
- Dynamic international working environment.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Matt O' Shaugnessy on +852 3602 2438