- To assist in pricing and marketing/sales matters
- Negotiating the best ocean freight rate with shipping carriers for Intra-Asia Trade
- To achieve the target lifting and revenue levels with reference to model ship
- Maintain overseas parties relationship and develop overseas partners
- To ensure timely/efficient pricing approval through close communication with concerned regions
- To co-ordinate with concerned regions to implement tactical business plans to cope with the market trend/changes
- To facilitate concerned regions to meet/out perform their targets
- To assist in pricing and marketing/sales matters for Asia / Middle East trade
- Manage and control trade risk and all shipping documentation
- Handle ad hoc reports, duties and projects as assigned by management
- At least 10 years of sales and marketing experiences in shipping / logistics industry
- Good knowledge and very familiar in handling import and export shipment within South-east Asia, and Middle-east region
- Strong at carrier relationship management
- Good leadership, able to handle pressure and ability to adapt in fast-paced environment.
- Analytical thinker, details oriented and people management skillset.
- Sales and result-oriented who is strong in order management, data analysis, innovative, independent and problem-solving.
- Strong communication in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Travel is required.
Interested parties please submit your resume, present and expected salary at "Apply Now" at JobsDB or email to hlshrhk @ hlsholding.com or our
official website at http://www.hlsholding.com/JoinIn.aspx?Language=EN
Human Resources and Administration Department
Honour Lane Shipping Limited
Room 1501, 15th Floor, Tower 2, Nina Tower, 8 Yeung Uk Road, Tsuen Wan, NT, Hong Kong.
Attn : HR Department
Web-site : www.hlsholding.com
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)