Our client is an international food & beverage company headquartered in Europe. With a highly diverse portfolio of categories and products, it is a leading brand name for consumers worldwide and a prominent in the Fortune 500.
Based in Hong Kong, and reporting to the Sales Director, this position is responsible for developing and riving channel strategies for a leading category. As Trade Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the complete trade marketing program for the category's product line
- Generating consumer insights from the data provided by market research companies
- Developing trade marketing strategies for all the brands in the category based on the insights
- Driving high impact in-store solutions and campaigns for key accounts and distributors
As an ideal candidate you will be :
- A degree holder with 5 to 10 years of total experience with at least
- 3 years of core trade marketing in a global FMCG (food or cosmetics) company.
- You must have a proven track record of deriving consumer insights which are business-oriented from high volumes of data and designing promotion / marketing activities for modern trade channels.
- Strategic ability and previous experience with a consumer products company are extremely important for your application to be successful.
To apply please click on the 'Apply' button or enter HK144966 in or contact Rahul Punjwani on +852 2919 6208 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to Rahul.Punjwani@jobs.hudson.com quoting ref no. HK144966. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.