Reports to: Trade Sales Manager (Hong Kong)
Department: Head of Hong Kong and Pearl River Delta Sales
The job holder will be responsible for achieving agency accounts sales target and routes sales target. He/ She will grow trade relationship and promote Cathay Pacific’s (CX) brand and products with the trade.
- Manage and serve agency accounts in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Provide product and sales education to agency staff.
- Conduct performance review with agency accounts and consolidate feedback from the trade.
- Obtain market intelligence, identify market trend and formulate appropriate products to gain incremental revenue.
- Explore and develop new markets or special segments to serve different demand.
- Be sensitive and responsive to capture MICE or special interest group opportunities in the market.
- Participate in trade sales activities/events to drive sales and promote CX/KA in any channel.
- Engage with internal and external business stakeholders, eg. Travel agents, Trade Association, Tourism Board, inter-related departments.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of airline commercial or sales experience.
- Able to adopt various interpersonal styles to work effectively with a wide range of colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
- Able to collect all relevant information and analyse complex problems and issues.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Teamwork and Building Partnership
- Developing Professional Expertise
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation
Application deadline: 5th April 2019