The role is to support company's expanding Equity Derivative business in Hong Kong. The candidate will be based in Hong Kong with a reporting line into the Head of Investment Operations. The role will include day to day processing duties of a range of OTC and listed securities and looking at increasing company's operational efficiency so that service level agreements can be maintained.
My client is a top tier capital markets and investment group in Asia.
- Manage all trade flow for EQD department including Cash and OTC securities.
- Communication and team work with the various Front, Middle and Back office teams to ensure accurate and timely trade booking and settlement.
- Working with Clients and external stakeholders such as PB's in order to ensure daily deliverables are met.
- Processing of corporate actions, post trade and life-cycle events.
- Root cause analysis of issues and suggestions to process improvements
- Participate in New Product Approval process.
- Interaction with otherdepartments such as Audit, Finance, Product Control and Risk to ensure accurate trade capture.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Middle Office / Trade Support role
- Understanding of equity derivatives product and lifecycle events. Having knowledge of ISDA/CSA Master agreements and definitions is a plus.
- Understanding of Asia and US equity markets
- Control focused and with a track record of excelling in Operations team.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and to manage various stakeholders in order to meet various expectations.
- Strong Organizational, Communication and Prioritization skills.
- Proactive and willing to take ownership of tasks.
- Excellent PC skills including MS Office (particular Excel)
- Collateral Management Experience
Attractive package is offereing to the suitable candidate
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kingsman Yu on +852 2258 3544