As one of the most reputable recruitment consultancies on the market, we are looking for the brightest, most ambitious, and charismatic graduates!
Our offices are not shy to fun. They have an amazing management team who are dedicated to you and your individual success, working alongside our award-winning learning and development team to always encourage you to reach your full potential as a consultant.
What does this Job entail?
- Marketing / headhunting to recruit high quality candidate
- Pre-screen and interview candidates on the phone and in person
- Manage candidate expectations on feedback, salaries and interviews
- Use the internal database to build talent pools for each requirement
- Generate business leads and build candidate relationships
- Deliver and negotiate offers
- Business development and client management
- Establish an effective client target list to execute business development
- Client meetings to develop / maintain relationships
- Take a full job specification
- Negotiate with clients regarding fees, salaries, vacancies
Recruitment Consultant - Key Traits?
This role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. Whilst we will teach the skill element through our industry leading Consultant Development Programme, the attitude comes from you. A strong candidate must have:
- Bachelor degree (or strong sales experience)
- An appreciation of recruitment
- A clear understanding of why you want to do recruitment
- Recruitment experience (highly advantageous)
- Sales experience (advantageous)
- Fresh graduates welcome to apply!
Your Incentives and Benefits
- Two 5* Holiday Incentives every year (South Africa, Thailand, Northern Lights + more)
- Award winning Training & Development Programme (Princess Royal Training Award 2018)
- A competitive base salary
- Exceptional earning potential - A rare Uncapped No Threshold Commission
- Monthly Friday Lunch Clubs with the entire afternoon off at high end or Michelin Star restaurants
- Flexible working hours
- Global mobility (visit / move to our international offices)
- Quarterly Paid Team Outings
- Paid 'Full House' Team Outings
Your Training & Development at Gravitas
- Gravitas provide an amazing training scheme at all levels ensuring continual improvement and development. It consists of theory training, on-desk training and so much more.
- With one of the most comprehensive training schemes in the industry, we expect in return hard work and commitment.
***Please apply online for immediate consideration. If successful, please expect to be contacted by Gary Wong to discuss your application/interview invite***