- Be responsible for the L&D and ER functions in the Hong Kong region.
- Plan, design, develop and implement
day-to-day operations and end-to-end projects in the
L&D and ER functions including overall yearly plan and communication strategies by consulting with management and understanding the primary needs of the managers and employees in aligning
with the Company’s corporate philosophy and core values.
- Determine learning framework concepts, objectives, solutions, including training courses, seminars, ad hoc trainings, and other educational
activities to meet identified and organizational needs, best practices and leadership objectives.
- Support and deliver overall organizational development programs, seminars, workshops for various HR initiatives such as in-house/outsourcing
trainings, performance management briefings, new staff induction trainings and so on.
- Implement and engage in all corporate branding programs, wellness programs, employee engagement / recreational activities etc. in order to foster
a diverse and inclusive workplace to attract, develop and retain talent.
- Analyze and evaluate information and data from a variety of sources; draw conclusions; make recommendations for continuous improvement/enhancement.
- Perform assessment/periodic evaluation on internal control measures and ensure strict adherence to regulatory and internal policies, manuals and SOPs
etc for the subject functions.
- Provide effective consultation and customer service to all stakeholders and develop strong, trusting relationships within the organization.
- Identify and address improvement opportunities in the subject functions to
link with business goals and ongoing improvement in the efficiency of human resources practices.
- Keep informed and up to date regarding market standards/trends and best practices (for example of L&D initiatives for computer-based and on-line learning,
- Lead and participate in projects or ad-hoc assignments when assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or other specialized training in L&D / ER a significant plus.
- At least 6 year’s solid relevant experience combined human resources, learning and development and employee relations from multinational/sizeable company.
- Deep subject matter knowledge that enables to work successfully and efficiently on a broad spectrum of L&D and ER operations and projects.
- Sound knowledge in HR practices, Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other related governance statutory ordinances.
- Multi-tasking with effective time management to meet tight deadlines, organized with excellent analytical skills and sensitive to figures/data.
- Highly developed people management and negotiation skills with the ability to influence people at all levels.
- Mature, self-starter, responsible, independent, detail-minded, flexible and able to adapt changes.
- Strong problem solver with outstanding communication & presentation skills in written and spoken English & Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin).
- Strong PC skills (especially in MS Excel & PPT) is a MUST.
We offer attractive remuneration and career development opportunity. Interested parties, please
send your resume together with availability, present and expected salaries by clicking
All personal information collected will be treated
in strict confidence
and used for recruitment purpose only.