What you’ll do:
- Identify current and future training and developmental needs
- Design training curriculums / programs in accordance to the company’s business and people strategies
- Close collaboration with Corporate HR for the development and execution of HR training programs
- Develop training materials across available sources
- Deliver training programs relevant to company’s operations, services and strategic need.
- Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of training programs
- Support ad hoc tasks or projects as required
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in a servicing / event management industry
- Good understanding of training trends, developments and best parctices
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel & Word
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Training Manager/ Training Officer
Interested candidates, please contact us at 26604408 for company details before applying.