Well known insurance company expanding their agency channel and looking for a new Trainer to join their team.
Your new company
This is a growing insurance with Chinese investor background. They are currently expanding their agency channel and looking for experience Agency Training Manager to join their business and help revamp and create new training materials
Your new role
- You will actively communicate and build relationship with agency leaders and understand the support they need on their agency force
- You will provide small to medium training class in soft skills, product training as well as handling obstacle from your clients.
- Perform full range of training administration supports such as course enrolment, classroom and training record maintenance, programme promotion, training materials preparation and procurement.
- You will review and revamp training materials.
- Communicate with vendor on new online training support.
- Provide ongoing supports for eLearning development project
- Conduct & arrange in-house CPD training and handle queries and logistics requirements
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree holder or equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing or Finance
- 5 years of agency training experience, preferably in insurance industry
- Self-motivated, with positive attitude to work independently
- E-learning experience in agency channel has advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in computer applications, e.g. MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
What you'll get in return
With excellent commitment and expertise to assist business growth, you will be rewarded with a fantastic opportunity within an ambitious and innovative insurance company. You will have the opportunity to develop your career with one of the fastest growing insurance company around the region.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role, or to find out about more opportunities in Insurance, please contact Raymond Cheung at Hays on +852 2230 7941 or email [email protected]
Follow Hays on LinkedIn - The #1 Recruiter on LinkedIn globally