We are looking for passionate training professionals to join the Centre of Professional Development of CLP Power Learning Institute.
Reporting to the Training Engineer, the appointee will be responsible for the following duties:
- Support and coordinate the liaison between CLP Power Academy and external academic/vocational training institutes in developing training activities and programmes
- Prepare training/promotion material for various CLP Power Academy programmes in accordance with different stakeholders’ requirements
- Prepare and deliver training programmes to cater for technical and/or operational requirements of the designated training area according to the training plan
- Manage training events and maintain respective training facilities, equipment and materials to ensure safety and health standards are achieved and efficient training delivery
- Observe attendees during and after training events, provide recommendation or support on attendees’ performance and their further enquires
- According to changes in legislations, HSSEQ requirements, business and operational needs, and training evaluation outcome, explore the necessity and/or improvement opportunities for revision of training materials or training programmes to ensure their relevance and validity
- Maintain an up-to-date and accurate training records
- Maintain and develop job relevant skills and knowledge to ensure areas of specialization are continuously improved
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor
A recognized university degree in engineering, business or related discipline, plus at least 4 years’ relevant experience
Under exceptional cases, without a recognized degree, minimum Higher Certificate or Higher Diploma in engineering or Professional Diploma in Power Engineering or related discipline, plus at least 6 years of relevant post-qualification experience
An Authorised Person under CLP Power Safety Rules would be an advantage
Certificate in the Train the Trainer or equivalent would be an advantage
Sound operational knowledge in power systems design, construction, operations and/or maintenance is an advantage
Good communication and presentation skills in both English and Chinese
Applicants who do not fully meet the requirements but have demonstrated positive attitude and good potential will be offered Training Assistant.
Please apply by clicking the button “Apply Now” giving a detailed C.V., including career history, major achievements (including safety contributions & achievements) and personal attributes, present and expected salary on or before 23 April 2021.To facilitate our easy tracking, please use a unique file name for all attachments and your email subject box in this format: CLPPLI_CoPD_TO_Last Name_First_Name_Other Names.
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful.
Information provided will be for recruitment purpose within the CLP Group and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations of HKSAR in handling applications. For details of the Personal Information Collection Statement, please visit our website: http://clp.to/engPICS.