FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
This role is to drive the implementation of sales and growth strategies with our business partners, manage the relationship process and strengthen the business relationship with our business partners including brokers and agencies.
• Facilitate our business partners understanding our underwriting appetites and capabilities
• Managing and monitoring the performance of business
• To identify the problems in both underwriting and operations with proposed solutions
• Assist in exploring new business opportunities
• Underwrite new and renewal cases for various insurance products under predefined authority
• Assist Senior manager to review and approve case referrals under predefined authority
• Minimum 7 years working experience in general insurance (non-marine) industry
• In-depth knowledge of general insurance non-marine products, specialized in Casualty & Engineering of business
• Extensive knowledge of sales and marketing with good knowledge of handling insurance underwriting activities
• Holders of ACII/ANZIIF qualifications or equivalent would be an advantage
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong negotiation, analytical and influencing skills
• Excellent relationship management and communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Less years of experience will considered as Assistant Manager
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.