- Oversee and ensure smooth daily operations of the school cafeteria
- Handle deployment of manpower and compile rosters of staff
- Provide training and coaching to the team to make sure food and services provided are in compliance with Company's standards
- Maintain neatness and cleanliness of cafeteria to meet the Company’s hygiene, and health & safety standards
- Build up long term relations with clients and support cafeteria set up for events
- Responsibilities for cost control and cafeteria P&L
- Prepare various reports for management’s review timely
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior
- Secondary school graduated
- At least 5 years working experience in F&B industry, hotel background are also weclome.
- Candidate with supervisory experience is preferred
- Customer-oriented with strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and leadership skills
- Monday to Friday (except school events) .Follow school holiday. Not shift duty.
- Fluent in Chinese & English
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate.
Please apply with full details of academic qualifications, work experience, date of available, present and expected salary by clicking
"APPLY NOW" button or by calling 5325-1233 for inquiry.