Onsite (at Airport) User IT Desktop Support Engineer
Rockwell Collins ARINC Managed Services is a leading provider of IT Maintenance Services. At Rockwell Collins ARINC, it’s our people who make the difference and are the backbone of our technologies. Advance your future. If you want to grow personally and professionally, we invite you to explore Rockwell Collins ARINC. We are presently seeking for several Service Engineers / Technicians to join our team at the Hong Kong International Airport.
The User IT Desktop Support will be responsible for providing PC desktop support to various senior-level user customers at the Airport.
- Providing desktop support on Windows platform, User AD accounts, Outlook, iPhone, etc.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, identify and solve desktop problems.
- Occasional evening / night shifts will be required.
- At least 2 years of solid user technical support working experience on Windows platform, User AD accounts, Outlook, iPhone, etc.
- Qualified MCSE will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills.
- Willing to work occasional evening shifts.
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse global culture that values teamwork, integrity, innovation, leadership, and an unwavering commitment to our customers
Reporting Structure: Reports to Site Manager
ARINC Managed Services, based in the U.S, is a leading global provider of Outsourced Managed IT Services and Maintenance Support Services for airports and other businesses.