FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
Take a human-centered design approach ensuring that the user is at the heart of every project
Complete user research to inform design decisions at the start of a project and evaluate end results
Design stunning and professional visuals for a wide range of projects across all platforms
Liaise effectively with product managers and developers to implement your designs
Create user journeys and wireframes for interface, web and apps and work them through with other relevant parties to deliver seamless flow and interaction design
Motivate and inspire the other designers around you and inspire design best practice throughout the business
Have a passion for keeping abreast of the industry best practice, trends and designs
Collaborate with User Experience designers and UI developers to improve the user experience of all web products
Identify current areas of improvement by analysing our customer feedback, current designs and developing solutions suitable for responsive design
Visually design and develop beautiful, clean interfaces across our web products
Qualifications: 5+ years of UX/UI design experience on ecommerce or Fintech related products.
• Hands on experience designing clean, beautiful interfaces for a variety of mobile/tablet/web products
• Expert knowledge of UI mobile design methodologies and iOS/Android patterns
• Familiar with an agile work environment
• Fundamental understanding of typography, iconography and composition
• Expert knowledge of Sketch/Adobe CC or relevant design software
• Enthusiastic, driven and excellent communication skills
• Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Multimedia or equivalent professional experience is valued;
• Knowledge to manage all design tasks related to a project (research, wireframes, usability, prototyping, testing, mock-ups and preparing assets)
• Pro-active, creative and with strong visual culture
• High capacity to analyse and solve problems
• Excellent skills in English, both written and spoken
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.