- Mainly Responsible for routine validation activities – includes (but not limited to) Production Equipment/System Qualification, Process Validation & Cleaning Validation.
- Report to the Validation Manager and work closely with cross functional departments.
- Ensure that validation procedures are followed and templates are consistently utilized to generate qualification & validation documents.
- Prepare & execute validation documentation in a timely and compliant manner
- Update regular validation plan and validation master list
- Ensure the validation studies comply with the validation master plan and quality management systems, i.e. Change control, risk assessment, CAPA
- Assist in ad-hoc projects assigned by Validation Manager
- Bachelor degree in chemical / mechanical engineering or pharmaceutical, chemical science or biological related science discipline
- 2 years related experiences. Fresh graduate is also welcome
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Familiar with GMP and PIC/S /Other regulatory requirements is an definite advantage
- Possess knowledge of validation protocol and documentation practices
- Demonstrate personal trustworthiness, courtesy, cooperation and flexibility in working, interacting and communicating with diverse individuals/groups and ability to develop and maintain effective, trusting work and customer relationship
- General knowledge of Quality system, validation, production processes and equipment.
- Proficiency in PC applications, including MS Office
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Validation Engineer
We offer attractive remuneration package including medical scheme, discretionary year-end bonus etc. Interested parties please send full resume with salary expectation and availability by click "Apply Now". Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
Synco (H.K.) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. We aim to respond to successful applicants within 8 weeks and related information will be kept in our file for up to 12 months for other suitable vacancies in our organization and thereafter destroyed.