This is a supervisory level position report to Validation Manager & Responsible for following up all validation activities in the plant.
- Follow up and execution include individual validation plan of the following but not limited to:
- Manufacturing & Packing Process validation (PV)
- Cleaning validation (CV)
- System, Utility and Equipment Qualification (DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Periodic Review/Routine Monitoring of Validated Processes & Qualified Equipment/Systems
- Co-ordinate and work closely with production, QC & QA departments to perform all validation according to validation master plan & schedules
- Prepare & execute validation documentation in a timely and compliant manner
- Keep Validation Plans, Schedules & Master Lists up-to-date, ensure all validation activities are in compliance to site validation policies & QMS
- Assist in ad-hoc projects assigned by Validation Manager
- Bachelor degree in chemical / mechanical engineering or pharmaceutical, chemical science or biological related science discipline
- Preferably 5~6 years of working experience in validation in a GMP Certified Pharmaceutical Industry. (With supervisory experience would be an advantage)
- Strong understanding of PIC/S and Other cGMP regulatory requirements in terms of validation
- With good communication skill, hard-working, willing to learn, cooperative and flexibility in working, interacting and communicating with cross functional departments and
ability to develop and maintain effective work relationship
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in PC applications, including MS Office
We offer attractive remuneration package including medical scheme, discretionary year-end bonus etc. Interested parties please send full resume with salary
expectation and availability by click "Apply Now". Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
Synco (H.K.) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. We aim to respond to successful
applicants within 8 weeks and related information will be kept in our file for up to 12 months for other suitable vacancies in our organization and thereafter destroyed.