Our client, a sizable pension company, is now seeking Marketing Professional to assist in initiating different marketing strategy program development, execution and implementation
Lead Generation / Business Acquisition
- Grow MPF member base through effective end-to-end, through-the-lines acquisition and engagement campaign management implementation
- Maximize business generation opportunities to raise the asset transfer and contribution potential
- Liaise with internal sales channels, servicing divisions and external partners from conceptualizing to implementing marketing initiatives to achieve mutual business goals
- Develop, create, promote and optimize digital eMPF servicing touch-point from customer-centric UI/UX-friendly perspective to achieve assigned target
- Plan, launch, test different digital marketing initiatives to achieve respective campaign performance target, i.e., traffic, engagement, lead volume and etc.
- Differentiate digital branding and market engagement capabilities.
- Degree holder in Marketing or Business related disciplines
- At least 8 years’ experience in integrated marketing, brand management, customer engagement, channel management preferably in financial service industry but not a must
- Solid experience in acquisition campaign planning and management with hands-on digital marketing knowledge and channel management skills.
- Strong knowledge of performance/digital marketing (SEM/Display/Paid Social and etc) and funnel-base direct marketing practice expected
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong business sense with exceptional logical thinking, highly motivated and presentable
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English & Chinese.
Interested parties please direct contact Ms. Eppie Lee at 3997 3928 OR contact eppie[at]connersconsulting[dot]com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited 2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090