DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Ensure activities of the section are completed as per established procedures, within specified standards of quality and turnaround time.
- Responsible for implementing project initiatives / launch of new products and services of internal customers by planning of resources, review functional specifications, develop test plans, lead user acceptance tests, participate migration and implement etc.
- Perform the roles of Service Delivery Manager of 3rd party/ Intra-group Outsourcing. To closely manage the outsourced activities
- Keep abreast of business developments and banking practices, laws & guidelines and monitor the implementation of all activities initiatives of the section, e.g. business continuity management, operational procedures, policies and guidelines, specific and job related training, etc.
- Act as a main contact point to effectively communicate with internal and external customers on relevant inquiries, matters or complaints
- Visit external customers independently or jointly with Customer Services, if required
- Assist the department head to develop action plan to improve productivity and to make recommendations on modification of procedures and application of technology to enhance operational efficiency and minimize operational risk
- Provide guidance to subordinates on the rules, guidelines and regulatory requirement of the Bank, HKMA, MAS, etc.
- Lead, motivate, coach and develop the team members to achieve the section’s goals and to complete their assignments
- University Graduate or above
At least 10 years of relevant working experience with 5 years’ people management experience
Sound knowledge in Banking operations, IT Operations and Cash products is necessary
Good project management and presentation skills
- Good leadership and management capabilities
Strong senses of risk controlling and management
Good in both written and spoken English, fluent in Mandarin
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.