- Responsible for the total risk and market risk monitoring of the Asset Management business, including but not limited to assisting in the preparation of market risk reports, liquidity analysis reports and stress tests;
- Participate in system enhancement projects, process improvement and system UAT;
- Coordinate risk management projects for new products/Asset Management related business;
- Perform analytical risk assessments on strategic business development and potential key risks;
- Work closely with frontline and other departments to identify potential risks and provide recommendations for improvement to ensure effective risk measurement and control mechanisms;
- Prepare risk management reports and assist in the automation process;
- Handle other work assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree or above in Risk management, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related disciplines, CFA/FRM preferable;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in risk management in financial institutions / securities and brokerage firms;
- Strong knowledge on market risk monitoring measures, familiar with risk monitoring processes and understand the concept of total risk management;
- Solid understanding on the market practices of financial institutions/securities and brokerage firms, and relevant business regulations ;
- Experience in equities, fixed income products and derivatives;
- Responsible, willing to learn, positive work attitude and organizational skills;
- Experience with different risk management systems;
- Proficient in MS Office, familiar with VBA / Macro is a plus;
- Good quantitative analysis skills, financial market knowledge, risk methods, pricing models and VaR calculations;
- Experience in system project implementation and project management will be an advantage;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with good written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits including 5-day working week to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your
CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to Head of Human Resources Division, China Merchants Securities International Company Limited, 17/F., Tower B, Manulife Financial Centre, 231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or
Personal data provided will be used by us for recruitment and related purposes, which is strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) for Applicants for Employment.
Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after 2 years or such other period as prescribed by the applicable laws.