Fantastic newly created position for an experienced company secretary with strong listed companies exposure as well as having had managed a small team. This position will allow for great career progression.
Our client was established over 40 years ago with business across the APAC region supporting large MNC clients, Fortune 500 companies, financial groups and more. They have offices in Australia, China, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Work closely with the GM in performing company secretarial duties
- Review and assist juniors in drafting client documentation
- Provide good customer service to ensure that clients are responded to efficiently and promptly
- Assist the GM with ideas of growing the business, working closely with the business development teams
- Organize and attend meetings with clients to establish commercial relationships
- HKICS Qualified with at least 12 years of experience gained from professional firms / listed companies / private companies with knowledge of listing rules
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Self-motivated, independent and pleasant personality with good communication skills at all level
- Ability to lead a team of junior employees as well as be able to assist with their career growth
- Attractive Salary
- Stable Hours
- Career Promotion
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kamil Butt on +852 2848 4798