DBS’ Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client’s needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions.
- Provide a “Wealth Management” solutions / advices to High Net Worth Individual
- Find, Attract and Win new clients
- Nurture and Retain existing clients and entice former clients back into the Bank
- Continuously develop relationships with a portfolio of clients
- Provide a “Single Point of entry” into the Bank with an efficient access to a network of specialists
- Act as a Personal Wealth Manager; draw up a comprehensive asset strategy which reflects the dynamic between personal and business assets
- Maximize client assets and revenues from its AUM (Asset Under Management)
- Good exposure in China market is a must
- With PWMA qualification will be preferred
- Solid credit with strong banking knowledge, with minimum 7 years of private banking experience
- Excellent connections in the respective private banking market
- Well-versed in the Banking Reforms / Regulatory Changes in the market
- Extremely conscious of the high Sensitivity and Confidentiality requirement of the market
- Strong knowledge of Private Banking products and services
- Must be registered RI (Regulated Activities; Types 1 & 4)
- Degree Holder or equivalent, preferably in Marketing, Finance or other Business disciplines
- CFP, CFA or equivalent qualifications will be an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.