Our client, a well-known bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a high caliber to join the group.
- Lead the overall development of the e-Channels platform for transaction banking to serve commercial customers to align it with the growth and strategic intent of the
Bank to maximize growth and value to the Bank
- Formulate strategies and plans for e-Channels function enhancement incorporating and integrating different product features into e-Channels for transaction banking,
e.g. cash management services, trade services, cross sell promotion, channel pricing and offers etc
- Work closely and solicit support from all other units of the bank to ensure the best possible product offering and delivery which are complying with regulatory requirements
- Lead all documentation and working procedures development including soliciting management approvals and liaise with other units of the Bank
- Manage the design & development, installation & implementation as well as support & maintenance of the features of the e-Channels system to increase the penetration
ratio of customers with different product profile
- Drive various marketing and sales campaigns to optimize customers’ usage in e-Channels and cash management services
- Lead with the assistance of the dedicated sales to increase the Bank’s share of business in cash management, FX and channel services
- Coordinate with relevant parties to formulate customer security policies and other risk management controls to ensure satisfactory e-Channels services
- Conduct market bench mark, web statistical reports and analysis to monitor the usage of e-Channels and its market trend.
- Coach and develop the team to achieve business targets and deliver output at agreed service quality standards
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, e-Commerce, Information Technology or related disciplines, preferably an MBA.
- At least 10 years relevant experience in banking industry with proven track records in e-Banking development
- A strategic planner with an analytical mindset and strong business acumen
- Profound knowledge in e-channels, cash management and branch services
- General understanding of banking operations and bills services
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Solid people management ability
To apply, please send your detailed resume or contact Carmen at 3955 1358 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited 2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090 Website: