· Explore and solicit sales opportunities for our Wealth Management Business towards High-net-worth and Corporate clients as well as deliver sales results
· Identify clients’ needs to provide relevant and suitable Investment products or services such as Equity, Futures, Funds, Bonds, Structure Products and Private Placement. Cross-sell IBD services to potential IPO and M&A clients
· Deliver professional wealth management ideas, provide market views and research reports as well as prepare presentations and pitchbook
· Drive client acquisition initiatives to broaden client base
· Gather and analyse clients and channels’ feedback so as to identify prevailing trend of investors’ demand and product preferences
· Co-ordinate with external and internal parties to organize public seminars for clients
· University degree or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
· 5 years’ experience in sales, client relationship or business development in financial or private banking industry
· Eligible to be licensed under SFC in dealing in Equity and Futures
· Excellent knowledge in Investment and Equity products
· Strong sense in team work and self-motivated, with communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment
· Excellent computer skills in MS Office including Excel & PowerPoint
· Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
· Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of "Assistant Vice President, Wealth Management Sales (Investment Products)"
We offer a 5-day work week and an attractive remuneration package including performance bonus, medical insurance covering dependents, life insurance, annual medical check-up, birthday leave, marriage leave and training subsidy, etc. to the right candidate.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your application with a detailed resume including current and expected
salary, latest bonus and availability by clicking "Apply Now".
*Information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be solely used for recruitment purposes.
BOCOM International Holdings Company Limited is a subsidiary of Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. We provide a wide range of financial services including securities brokerage, corporate finance and asset management to our domestic and international clients. We are hiring committed and passionate high calibre to join our Company and grow with us in the long run.