- Manage and produce video content on social media platform
- Develop ideas and concepts, Coordinate with marketing team and Design team, to develop web- or marketing-related activities
- Directing and editing video content independently
- Provide technical support on live-streamed events
- Diploma or Degree holder in Art and Design, Multi-media, or relative disciplines
- At least 2 year's working experience in video production.
- Proficient in Premium Pro, Final Cut Pro, After Effect, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Good knowledge in video formats for online streaming or broadcasting.
- Self-motivated, creative and work independently.
Salary: Negotiable (depends on qualifications & experience)
Visit our website: beauskin.hk
We offer 5-day work week and a competitive package to the right candidates. Interested candidates please send your detailed resume with contact telephone numbers, available date, current and expected salary through "Apply Now". To apply, please contact 3188 8939 or Whatsapp 9695 8949 Ms. Tse Human Resources Department for enquiry.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.