- eKYC, Customer Onboarding, and Account Maintenance
- In charge of the end to end client onboarding process
- Conduct regular KYC review for existing clients
- Perform 1st level check on AML/ customer due diligence exceptions
- Responsible for account maintenance (data access request, change of data, following the firm's and regulator's policies etc)
- Provide trainings to the team and keep abreast of latest regulations
- Participate in various projects related to eKYC
- Review current workflow and policies, and implement strategy ensuring regulations are complied with
- Arrange and complete all UAT initiatives and projects related to eKYC
- Liaise with external vendors to ensure service level is met
- Work closely with external vendors and internal teams from Product, FCC, IT, Project Management etc
- Degree holder in Finance/ Business/ Economics/ Accounting or related disciplines
- At least 8 years related experiences
- Sound knowledge of retail / commercial banking
- Fluent in English and Chinese in terms of both writing and verbal communication skills
With an impressive track record, you are now ready to broaden your skill set in a fast-paced environment surrounded by a likeminded team of professionals. You offer a brilliant combination of technical skills and business insights, yet you have the creative flair to suggest innovative strategies to improve recording and reporting methodologies and make a personal contribution to company growth.
What's on offer?
- A company with a strong people-focused culture that encourages open communication and personal responsibility.
- A brilliant opportunity to define a major contribution to the ongoing success and growth of the business.
- A passionate, dynamic team in a company that is going places fast.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.