Our client is a corporate and retail bank serves more than millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. Currently, they are looking for high-caliber candidates to join the commercial banking team. This is an excellent platform for you to develop, grow and excel your career with a reputable and progressive Chinese bank.
We are now seeking for a VP/AVP, MIDDLE OFFICE - COMMERCIAL BANKING / SME
- Assist the Head of Commercial Banking Ops and Marketing to focus strongly on daily operational controls, drive continuous improvements and all departmental/bank-wide projects.
- Occasionally conduct self-assessments and reviews for sme banking
- Ensure the credit control, compliance and all daily operations quality of commercial banking in the area of compliance, integrity, operational control and credit review meeting both internal and external rules and regulations, guidance and ordinance
- Assist in establishing and executing management control structure for ensuring an efficient, timely and effective sales operations and credit control in Business Banking.
- Make use of various MIS and KPI to effectively monitor commercial banking daily operations and credit control
- Develop and implement end-to-end monitoring mechanism from approval, draw down and annual renewal to meet with departmental needs.
- Work closely with the management team in Business Banking and team heads to drive continuous improvement as necessary to enhance compliance and credit control quality. When appropriate, be the trainer in Business Banking.
- Participate in the review of Operational Risk Self-Assessment (ORSA) to identify key operational risks and effective mitigation actions/ measures to manage key operational risk exposure in commercial banking.
- Gather findings and recommendations of audit report, internal inspection report, compliance review report and operational risk incidents. Identify root causes for failure and recommend actions to prevent recurrence of similar incidents.
- Manage a team of Sales Support Officers to provide services to business teams in account opening, loan business, cash management services, Treasury services; and liaise with the operation departments of the bank.
- Lead and manage departmental / bank-wide projects in which related to commercial banking.
- Degree holder or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience in middle office/operations in business banking
- Good knowledge of banking practices, operation system and procedures.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Andrea Mak +852 2986 1984
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.