DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Provide guidance and advisory to technology & operation T&O and line of business LOB team
- Implement and/or enhance frameworks and processes for governance, risk and control, operationalization of processes and procedures
- Support Technology Risk Management and Control Head on monthly T&O Hong Kong Tech Risk Forum, Hong Kong Risk Executive Committee and the Hong Kong Board Risk Management Committee, and follow up on actions for regional T&O Tech Risk forum
- Provide advice and perform New Product Approval NPA, Outsourcing risk register ORR and Risk Assessment RA, from technology risk perspective
- Assist on monthly Hong Kong T&O Tech Risk Forum preparation of risk posture and key risk indicators metric reports
- Enhance the risk culture across technology including training efforts to promote risk management and compliance awareness access technology units
- Investigate, analyze and advice on risk events and material technology incidents
- Perform and validate the risk control self -assessment RCSA and residual risk process across technology with LOBT risk managers
- Liaise with legal and compliance, internal and external auditors, regulators and regulatory agencies on risk and compliance reviews on technology related activities
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Vice President
- University graduate
- Holder of professional certificates CISA, CISSP, CISM and or CRISC. CBCP would be an advantage
- Minimum of 8 years in technology risk or information risk and control management in a financial services or banking environment, with comprehensive experiences in regulatory engagement
- Proficient in English spoken and written
- High integrity and professional work practice
- Strong analytical, teamwork capability and able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal communication, management and presentation skills at all levels
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.