Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology,
people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Provide guidance and advisory to technology & operation T&O and line of business LOB team
- Implement and/or enhance frameworks and processes for governance, risk and control, operationalization of processes and procedures
- Support Technology Risk Management and Control Head on monthly T&O Hong Kong Tech Risk Forum, Hong Kong Risk Executive Committee and the Hong Kong Board Risk Management Committee,
and follow up on actions for regional T&O Tech Risk forum
- Provide advice and perform New Product Approval NPA, Outsourcing risk register ORR and Risk Assessment RA, from technology risk perspective
- Assist on monthly Hong Kong T&O Tech Risk Forum preparation of risk posture and key risk indicators metric reports
- Enhance the risk culture across technology including training efforts to promote risk management and compliance awareness access technology units
- Investigate, analyze and advice on risk events and material technology incidents
- Perform and validate the risk control self -assessment RCSA and residual risk process across technology with LOBT risk managers
- Liaise with legal and compliance, internal and external auditors, regulators and regulatory agencies on risk and compliance reviews on technology related activities
- University graduate
- Holder of professional certificates CISA, CISSP, CISM and or CRISC. CBCP would be an advantage
- Minimum of 8 years in technology risk or information risk and control management in a financial services or banking environment, with comprehensive experiences in regulatory engagement
- Proficient in English spoken and written
- High integrity and professional work practice
- Strong analytical, teamwork capability and able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal communication, management and presentation skills at all levels
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Vice President
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.