Our client is a Chinese based financial institution in HK. Reporting to the Senior
Management, the ideal candidate with solid compliance background will play a key role to support the business growth in HK.
- Lead and manage the legal and internal control function of the firm
- Oversee the implementation of Compliance manual, anti-money laundering regulations and other compliance policies and procedures, identifies holes and provide corrective actions
- Enhance firm's AML framework and control by utilizing your experience in initiating risk assessments, gap analysis and addressing regulatory requirements for the businesses
- Design and implement effective compliance monitoring program and report the findings to senior management
- Liaise with regulatory bodies, legal counsels and other internal control groups to manage compliance-related issues
- Work closely with senior management and to provide timely and pragmatic regulatory advice to business unit and on product development
- Provide training and education for all staff on AML and Compliance matters
- Degree holder in Business, law, accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of compliance experience in the banking industry
- Understanding global AML regulations and prior experience as a MLRO will be an asset
- Management experience before is highly preferred
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels and to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Responsible, detailed-mind, well-organized with excellent communication skills
Interest parties, please send us full CV with current & expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now" below.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.