Our client is a well-established Chinese Financial Institution, with full spectrum of financial services business in HK including brokerage, wealth management, investment banking, asset management, & private
equity. They are looking for a Strategic Planning & Development role at VP to SVP level under their CEO office, details as follow:
- Formulate annual and mid-to-long term corporate strategy;
- Monitor news and policies in the macro market
- Track peers and industry performance or strategic moves (including M&A, expansion, strategic investment & placements) ;
- Study industry/peers research reports and prepare recommendation to management;
- Perform competitive analysis and trend analysis, including financial metrics and differentiation across the industry and peers;
- Conduct business analysis on the company's development across various topics and business units;
- Involve in new business initiative assessment analysis;
- Prepare monthly business analysis dashboard and reports;
- Participate in corporate budget planning & resources allocation;
- Implementation of corporate strategy;
- Training coordination for internal staffs on corporate strategic project;
- Prepare discussion materials to facilitate management decisions;
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned by the management.
For interested candidates, please send us your full resume with your current and expected salary. All information collected will be strictly used for recruitment purpose only.
- Bachelor degree or above in business administration, finance, accounting etc.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience working in Chinese financial institutions
- Good knowledge in industry trend, macro environment, government policies and regulation related to financial industry
- Good analytical skills, prior experience in business consultancy is a plus
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, hard-working