- European watch design & trading company for US and European watch brands and clients
- We are looking for WATCH ENGINEER - with details as follows :
- Diploma in Engineering/Manufacturing/Technical related disciplines
- 5 to 8 years solid experience in engineering, quality, R&D or product development in watch field;
- Knowledge in MS Word & MS Excel
- Good command of both written and spoken in English and Chinese, proficient in mandarin is advantage;
- Responsible for handling & resolving engineering issues during developing new product;
- Collaborate with Design Team & Project team of the developing product;
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers regarding structure and possibility of Products;
- Ensure the products' structure and appearance match requirements
- Define product specification;
- Approve technical drawings, verify technical samples making and seek Approval;
- China trip is required
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Annual leave : 14 days
- Medical benefits
- Candidates with more solid experience in watch will be considered as
Senior Watch Engineer or Asst Watch Engineering Manager (2 posts)
TO APPLY for this job or similar jobs :
For secure and confidential job application, please click the below link to get our email address.
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.