THE COMPANY :
- European watch design & trading company for US and European watch brands and clients
- We are looking for TECHNICAL MANAGER - with details as follows :
- Diploma holder is preferable
- Studies in Technical/Engineering/manufacturing is highly prefer
- 6 to 10 years solid experience in engineering, quality, R&D or product development in watch field
- Knowledge in MS Word, Power point and Chinese word processing, proficient in MS Excel;
- Proficient in written and spoken in English and Chinese, proficient in mandarin is definitely an advantage;
- Strong sense of responsibility, detail-minded, well-organized and be a good team player;
- Fully handle watch technical issues with internal departments and external suppliers and customers
- Collaborate with Design team of the developing product;
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers regarding structure and possibility of Products;
- Ensure the products structure and appearance match requirements
- Define product specification;
- Approve technical drawings, verify technical samples making and seek approval;
- Monitor the progress rate of each ongoing project;
- Supervise 1 X watch engineer
- China trip is required
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Annual leave : 14 days
- Medical benefits
TO APPLY for this job or similar jobs :
For secure and confidential job application, please click the below link to get our email address.
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.