Do you want to take part in an expanding and fast growing team in the largest independent publicly listed life insurance company? We’ll take your career
to the next level – with guaranteed monthly income of up to HKD 60,000*!
Our dedicated team is highly supportive of each other to help you take on new challenges and help you become an internationally recognized MDRT (Million
Dollar Round Table), the standard of excellence in the life insurance and financial service businesses. Our motto is “Work hard! Play hard!” You will have great freedom to shape your own role by working closely with your team.
AIA Hong Kong is among the largest and leading insurance companies in the world. The AIA Premier Academy offers an exceptional opportunity for hardworking
autonomous individuals to fast track their careers in the insurance industry and to achieve reward levels in record time.
We are looking for
- At least 1 year work experience is preferred
- Degree holder in business administration, finance or similar (IANG visa is preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong willingness to learn and self-motivated individuals
Please note that applicant must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
What do we offer
- AIA Premier Academy – unique training opportunity to help you achieve professional accreditations (e.g. MDRT, CFPCM, ChFC, RFP, REC)
- Ongoing training and development – i) on-the-job, ii) coaching, and iii) mentoring approaches
- Earn valuable managerial and leadership skills to increase chance of promotion
- Fun and innovative work environment with monetary incentives, including fully sponsored oversea travels and bonuses on top of annual income
- to boost your job satisfaction and autonomy
- Attractive commission with high basic pay
What you will do
- Provide professional advice on financial, asset, and risk management products and services
- Regular monitoring of investment portfolios to minimise risks and maximise profitability
- Identify opportunities for campaigns and services to develop new businesses in HK, PRC, and South East Asia market
- Demonstrate unique propositions and expand your client base
- Gain understanding of wealth management to share and communicate insights with clients