- Participate in the development of the Business Unit's Omni-channel strategies
including application development.
- Act as an important communication bridge between business users, IT development team, project team and other internal operation departments, collect
the business flow and requirements from internal user
- Responsible for the internal business processes to work with the eCommerce system, streamline and reduce manual works by system integration
- Key person in designing and prioritizing different business processes and system integrations among different systems (e.g.
eCommerce system, CRM, POS, ERP, WMS, DMS systems)
- Providing pre- and post-ROI analysis for new features & functions on workflows and automation process
- Define projects' KPI measurements, time-line, standards and etc
- Manage end to end project processes and regularly report to different internal parties
- Ensure all the projects fulfill company guidelines and standard
- Handle various projects with different external vendors
- Maintain and tune the overall performance between the website & the internal systems
- Participate in requirement analysis and technological evaluation
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Computing, Information Technology or related discipline;
- At least 3 years’ experience in web application or related system development and building web service architecture on cloud computing platforms (e.g. Rackspace, AWS,
- Experience in Magento 1 or 2 development environment including the extension installation and customization
- Hands-on development skills in LAMP Web Stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) and MVC Framework
- Knowledge in Objective-C, Swift, Java, Microsoft Dynamics AX and Sharepoint; Deep knowledge of the Android or iOS development ecosystems from concept to the Play/App
Store and understanding of Android and/or iOS UI guidelines would be an advantage
- Currently working in the solution house/IT vendor as a project management role is welcome
- Experience on handling vendors and project management is a must
- Able to work under pressure and deliver on schedule
- Strong team player and communicator
- Candidates with more experiences will be considered as Senior Web Developer
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer an attractive package commensurate with your qualifications and experience. Please apply with full
resume, present and expected salary, quoting the ref. no. to the Human Resources Department, Pricerite Home Limited, 28/F Manhattan Place, 23 Wang Tai Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, HK; or fax to 2820
0651 or press "APPLY NOW".
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only. We will retain your application for a maximum period
of 6 months and may refer it to other vacancies within the Group.