We are seeking a eCommerce Developer to grow our team based in Hong Kong.
As a developer experienced with CMS and E-Commerce platform like WooCommerce, you will be in charge of the maintenance, improvement and growth of our eCommerce operations worldwide.
- Lead E-Commerce website development process
- Maintain existing E-Commerce platform and administer changes to user interface and/or back-end data architecture database
- Develop and/or install new functionality enhancements for E-Commerce website
- Monitor and optimize systems to ensure they perform well, including performance testing, multiple browser testing, mobile interface testing, etc.
- Troubleshoot and improve upon website functionality
- Payment gateway and processor maintenance
- Effectively maintain a test environment, and using best practices to test all changes and enhancements prior to pushing to production
- Maintain continuous improvements related to user experience, site performance, SEO, and other best practices
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or equivalence
- At least 2 years of experience in web application development
- Knowledge of E-Commerce processes is essential
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
- Experience with responsive design development and mobile site optimization
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Immediately available will be an advantage