- Develop, maintain and deploy website and web app
- Perform Website content maintenance
- Handle daily operations and users support on IT related issues
- Research on latest web development technologies
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 1-2 years of working experience in web development. Fresh graduates/ less experience will also be considered as Programmer Trainee
- Hands-on experience on WordPress/ PHP/ ASP/ MySQL is an advantage
- Full sponsorship for further studies e.g. bachelor’s and master’s degree
- Medical and dental scheme
- 15 days annual leave
- Five –day week
Work location: Wong Chuk Hang
Please include your availability, current and expected salaries in your resume with IELTS, HKAL and HKCEE / DSE results and click "APPLY NOW" or by post to HR and Administration
Department, The Hong Kong Management Association, 16/F, Tower B, Southmark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only).