Our client, is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with over 18,000 employees and a presence in 13 markets, they provide corporate, institutional and private investors with products and service solutions tailored to their specific needs.
In support of their International Network Services team ,they are now seeking for high caliber candidates to join their company.
- Monitors and maintains the performance and availability of the WIN Transit Infrastructure in Region. Acts as the main point of contact in Region for any major operational subjects and incidents.
- Develops a strong relationship and acquires a strong understanding of the Regional businesses, of their operational requirements and constraints to guaranty the service provided at the expected level
- Gathers all business requirements, defines, documents and communicates solutions to the appropriate parties and Implements or oversees implementation of those solutions with the central team
- Understands the Regional business requirements, translates them and elaborates in coordination with the central engineering teams suitable technical solutions in line with the WIN Infrastructure standards.
- Understands the Regional businesses technology roadmaps and digital transformation plans. Anticipates Business requirements and factors those requirements in the WIN Infrastructure roadmaps and transformation plans.
- Participates to engineering workshops and guaranties major projects and roadmaps are aligned with Regional constraints and business Roadmaps
- Works with the central Architecture and engineering teams to define WIN Infrastructure Mid-term and Long-term roadmaps and Architectures
- Participates in coordination with the Central architecture team to various initiatives such as Proof of Concepts, evaluations and tests. Assures those initiatives are coherent with the Regional constraints.
- Strong knowledge of the standard catalogue of products and assures responses to business requirements are built with the appropriate list of Hardware to maintain the quality of the service provided.
- Strong knowledge of the Telecom providers in Region and maintains a strong relationship with the providers to ensure that responses to business requirements are built with the most appropriate Telecom solution, in terms, of technology, price and third party service.
- Provides the IT Service Delivery manager with all the required details for him to quote businesses for their projects, manage the Regional resources occupation and the dispatch of activities amongst all the production resources.
- Min 5 years exposure to telecom carrier technologies
- Min 5 years exposure to Cisco platforms (7600,6500, 7200, ISR ASR, , 3560, 3750, 4948,…), and routing protocols (MPLS-VPN, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, IS-IS)
- Min 5 years in Network Design or Network Architecture in WAN environments
- Min 2 years in Network Monitoring tools
- Expertise in Firewall implementation and support (Checkpoint certification is a strong “plus”)
- Expert knowledge of the Cisco hardware platforms, of its capabilities, limitations and performances
- Expert knowledge of the LAN/WAN Protocols such as TCP, UDP, MPLS, QoS, BGP, IS-IS and OSPF
- Experience in troubleshooting complex problems and analysing troubleshooting data (Pcaps, netflow, syslogs, monitoring systems)
- Good knowledge of the Telecom providers both domestic and Wholesale in Region, and has experience working with them
- Fluent in English to work with the WIN Regional resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines,
- Excellent organizational skills and excellent documentation skills
- Expert knowledge of ITIL disciplines
- Good team and relationship builder with excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in English (Cantonese/Mandarin and/or French are a ‘plus’)
- The WIN Regional Production Engineer requires to liaise with other teams based in France and Belgium so French speaking is welcome, although not compulsory.
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for the right person to join a fast growing and dynamic organization. Interested candidates please forward your CV in WORD Format, stating current and expected salary details for application. A confidential discussion will be arranged with shortlisted candidates only.