Our client, a global IT solution company is looking for experienced HCM Functional Consultant/ Project Manager to join their development team due to the business growth.
- Participate in project work, including analysis requirements definition, design and testing, and conversion.
- Responsible for translating high-level business requirements into detailed function specifications, as well as managing requests for changes to the specifications.
- Provide functional guidance to technical team
- Provide requirements for data conversion and participate in data conversion activities and support data reconciliation procedures
- Coordinate system testing, including test cases preparation and execution
- Resolve functional issues for the given functional area
- Responsible for the user training and training materials development
- Analyze and track issue progress with system team.
- Provide leadership and advice concerning integration issues where applicable.
- Assist in post go-live support in the areas of the project methodology, business knowledge and assistance, and problem-solving resolutions.
- Degree holder or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience as a full-time ERP application implementation on enterprise projects as functional consultant
- In-depth knowledge of the full range of Workday HCM modules.
- In-depth knowledge of business functions and operations in Human Resources
- Minimum 3 years Workday implementation experience in the following modules:
- Core HR
- Compensation and Benefits
- Fluent in written and spoken in English and Chinese
To apply for this position, please send your full résumé to Contract @kellyservices.com.hk in word format indicating the reference number and title.If you are not contacted by our consultants within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited’s Privacy Notice.