- Aircraft maintenance
- A320/ A321
- Aircraft trouble shooting
- Oversee all station performance
- Conduct analysis in different station
- Drive and participate all new project/initiative
- Monitor crew performance;
- Organize & coordinate cabin crew annual appraisal;
- Ensure effective communication within the team.
- Crew re-assignment;
- Supervisor crew control team;
- Minimum 3 years airline crewing experiences.
- Assist in in MCC operation control;
- Monitor and perform Tail assignment change;
- Monitor Check Control.
- Prioritize logistic needs for aircraft spare parts
- Logistic tracking, costing, route analysis;
- Maintain logistic process documentation.
- Analyze flight routes;
- Analyze aircraft performance;
- Develop educational material.
- Control and monitor planned maintenance activities
- Ensure all planned maintenance tasks in compliance
- Prepare aircraft maintenance status report
- Tourism, Aviation Industry, PR, Public Relations
- Media, Press Release, Translation, Communication
- Brand Building, PR Agency, Event, Event Management
- Support the continued airworthiness function;
- Provide AOG and on-site support;
- Manage technical and commercial evaluation;
- branding development, rebranding
- team management, guideline, creative
- social, mobile, email marketing, print
- corporate governance, regulatory affairs
- legal, compliance, ISO
- CAD, government, laws
- Graduate Trainee Programme
- Bachelor Degree holder with excellent academic BG
- Aviation/ Airline
- Monitor Station Performance;
- Carry out discrepancy investigation;
- Perform station internal audit.
- Manage & audit Quality, Safety and Security (QSS)
- Monitor with Safety Performance Indicators (SPI)
- Risk Assessments & closure of corrective actions
- revenue, Account Receivable, finance
- accounting, airline, travel agent, hotel
- supervisor, business administration, statistics
- Compile, issue & recover cabin crew monthly roster
- Utilize cabin crew resources at the optimal level
- Scheduling based on local statutory requirements
- Oversee ground handling agent performance
- Assist GHA in disruption handling & Audit
- Maintain procedure manual;ensure safety & secruity
- Oversee all outstations’ performance
- Drive and participate in new projects/initiatives
- Safety, Security and Quality of IATA
- Analyze and report sales data;
- Identify new sales improvement opportunities;
- Conduct research of sales initiatives
- Develop and prepare analysis & reports.
- Forecast company revenue.
- Prepare detailed business plans.
- revenue management, ticket price, calculation
- mathematics, portfolio, trend, pricing
- marketing, sales, commercial, ancillary revenue
- Identify opportunities of new ancillary product;
- Customer communication plan preparing;
- Monitor ancillary products’ revenue performance;
- Responsible for finance/accounting system & report
- Assist in new system testing, applications review
- Support in user training & user requirements
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.