- Safe construction & installation works of a Proj.
- Be the Safety Leader for the particular Project
- Implement effective Safety & Environmental mgt.
- On site installation work coordination
- Coordination the site activities
- Site coordination and supervision
- Analyzes customer inquiries during bid preparation
- Analyzes scope of supply and contract agreements
- Drives Procurement strategies in projects
- Maintain and implement safety and environmental
- Ensure compliance with local EHS regulations
- Provide technical support, professional
- 5 years’ service sales experiences
- Support budget and order forecasting activities
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance
- Maintain project schedule
- Support on interface meeting & minutes docs
- Lead coordination meetings
- Develop strategies for wide range of railway sol
- Implement and market sales strategies
- Engage customer on operation and technical reqs.
- Take ownership of customers issues
- Responsible to review the service quality
- At least 12 years’ service execution experiences
- Help w/ the treasury function in the daily duties
- Assist with the preparation of cash flow planning
- Providing indicative rates for project calculation
- Support on System Interface Design documentation
- Conduct System Interface meetings
- Coordinate with Interface contractors
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.