- Recognised degree in civil/structural/geot engr.
- 2 years’ experience in civil/structural/geot
- Self-motivated with good communication skills
Resident Engineers / Assistant Resident Engineers (Civil / Structural / Geotechnical) (Ref: 53823TC)
- Degree holder Civil/Structural/Geotechnical Eng.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant working experience
- Good communication skills
- Degree holder in Civil Engineering
- 5 Days Work
- Familiar with Geotechnical Design
- Attractive salary and fringe benefit
- Challenging working opportunity
- 5-day work week
- geotechnical & tunnel design
- At least 6 years relevant experiences
- Frequent Travel
Don’t want to miss out on jobs like these?
- Degree in civil/structural/geotechnical engineer
- Relevant working experience in design
- Self-motivated, logical and systematic thinkers
- Degree in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering
- HKIE member with 2 years post qualification exp
- 12 months contract
- Degree in Civil/Structural/Geotechnical
- Design, report writing, tender & contract document
- preparation and site supervision for construction
- geotechnical team
- MICE or MHKIE
- Engineering consultancy background
- Degree in civil / structural / geotechnical engr.
- Qualified Engineer / Registered Professional Engr.
- Familiar with HA, ArchSD, BD and GEO submissions
- MHKIE, RPE - GEL
- 2 years exp Geotechnical Design/Site Supervision
- Successful candidate will be seconded to HKHA
- Good in English conversion and writing
- Attrative salary and bonus, 5 days working
- Opportunity to work for multi-disciplines projects