- responsible for the overall management
- preparation and work with local teams
- Take ownership of customer issues
HK$35k - 45k /month
- Customer services
- 1 year's experience in customer services
- 5-day work week
- Responsible for mapping customer requirements
- Near MTR stations, Performance bonus
- Development of new customer accounts,
- Responsible for center operations
- Handle ticketing, flight scheduling & reservation
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
Don’t want to miss out on jobs like these?
- Experience in travel agency operations
- Introduce new product solutions to users
- Experience with GDS, mid & back office system
- Handle airfare, hotel and tour reservations.
- GDS experience.
- Willing to go through Customer Service training.
HK$14k - 20k /month (negotiable)
- Good customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and selling skills
- Willing to perform shift duties
- Diploma or above
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Airline custoner and counter service experience
- Provide office operations
- Travel service related support to customers
- Accumulate travel service related knowledge
- Outbound travel operations
- Strong communicator
- 2 yrs. work solid experience
- Pioneer of a global bespoke services platform
- Intriguing MNC and everyday global exposure
- Passionate and acquainted with luxury market
- Experience in HK listed company
- 5 yrs’ exp. in private jet management is a MUST
- Excellence in private jet scheduling and planning
- Our travel consultants earn more!
- Great base salary + excellent uncapped commissions
- 18 days of annual leave. Grow in a global company!
Base salary + high commission
- Form 7 or above
- Minimum 1 year customer services experience
- Shift but not overnight duty is required
- Fun working environment
- Great exposure
- Tourist Attraction