打工仔受得人二分四，就預咗要對老細言聽計從。但有時候明知老細畀嘅意見行唔通，夾硬去做嘅話一係就死路一條，一係就做死自己，作為團隊嘅一分子都好應該盡力勸導老細「三思而後行」。如果你老細係英文人，當然唔可以咁直接話「This idea is so stupid」啦！咁應該點樣同佢講好啲呢？
- That’s a really interesting plan. Can you help me understand how we got there?
- I am confused. Can you tell me more about this?
- I love the fact that this can [reduce costs]. My concern is that [our customers may not like it].
- I can see why you suggest this in order to [reduce costs]. But what are your thoughts about [the quality of the product]?
- Well, I like your point about [reducing costs]. But if we did this, there might be negative consequences like [customers complaining bad product]. Can we try to find alternatives?
- I suggest we [re-evaluate our suppliers]. This way we can [reduce costs] while [maintaining the quality of the product], just like you always wanted.
- I think it could be even better if we [re-evaluate our suppliers].
- I see what you mean, but I am actually thinking about this a little bit differently because of [something you told me last time]. And here’s my perspective…
- As you know, I already have quite a few projects I have to finish by the same deadline. I don’t think I will be able to get all of these done the way you want them in if I have to do it all at once.
- So as an alternative, you remember we were speaking in a meeting with [Chris] and he said he [had some connections in the industry]? Would it be better if he takes the lead in the project and I work with him?
此文章由jobsDB HK撰寫／編輯。如欲刊登於其他網站或刊物，請電郵至[email protected]與我們聯絡。如有發現侵犯版權，jobsDB保留採取法律行動的權利。