1. Tell me about yourself.
- Goal oriented 目標導向
- Confident 有信心
- Determined 意志堅定
- Reliable 可靠
- Friendly 友善
- Punctual 守時
- Innovative 創新
- Ambitious 有抱負
- Hard-working 勤奮
- Optimistic 樂觀
- I am an innovative Marketing Executive with 2 years of experience managing campaigns on different social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and online forums.
2. What are your strengths?
- I am confident in dealing with the challenges ahead and I work well under pressure. I can handle deadlines without having to work overtime.
- I believe my proficiency in Mandarin will enable me to handle visitors from the Mainland China and Taiwan.
- I am an excellent communicator. People trust me and come to me for advice.
- I once dealt with a difficult client and solved the problem promptly.
3. What are your career goals?
- In 2 years’ time, my goal is to have completed a MBA and to have reached the position of sales manager in a growing company such as yours. I am currently studying English at Wall Street English. I have been attending seminars, which are held by the Society of Chartered Accountants, and have been updating my accountancy skills, in accordance with changes in my field.
4. Why are you here?
其實呢個問題背後嘅含意係 “Why do you want to work for us?” （點解你想喺度做？）。你可以藉此解釋一下你嘅學歷、工作目標同價值，點樣配合公司嘅目標同理念。
- I have heard a lot of good things about your company. It seems like a dynamic, vibrant and fun place to work. Teaching is my passion, but I feel this environment is particularly suitable for me because of the small class sizes and the way the students learn. I think I will really enjoy working here.
5. Do you have any questions for us?
如果你簡單回答 “No” 就錯過咗表現自己嘅機會啦！以下提供兩個盡顯熱誠嘅回答法：
- I know ________(your job responsibility, e.g. teaching adults) can be challenging. What are some of the difficulties that the ______ (job position, e.g. teacher) here face every day?
- If I were to get an offer, what could I do to prepare for this job before I start?
資料由Wall Street English提供