- From Recruitment Centre dashboard, click Candidates at the top menu bar to access the candidate listing page that applied to your Job Ads.
- You can quickly search for the candidate application you wish to process by using Filters, Label or Search Bar (e.g. candidate name or position title of your Job Ad).
- Look for the candidate application you wish to process. They are arranged into 3 types – Unprocessed, Shortlist and Not Suitable.
- Unprocessed: Candidates who applied to your Job Ad but pending your review.
- Shortlist: Viewed and chosen candidates by you for later arrangement.
- Not Suitable: Candidates that declined by you.
- In the Unprocessed folder, candidates are shown in a card format with quick info about them and Job Ad applied.
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s current position title, employer and industry
- Snippets of working experience, academic qualification, current location, work permit and salary preference
- Job Ad that the candidate applied
- You can click on the candidate name to view their full resume details.
- Click or to process and move them to respective folders.
Create Recruitment Centre user access for your Hiring Manager to speed up the recruitment screening and hiring decision together.